We are an eco-friendly company that values harmony between people and nature and
we are leading the green era of high efficiency and reduced carbon.
|Product configuration diagram
Uniform screen brightness
To get more use out of the light source, it uses optical functions on the light guide plate to improve light efficiency and secure visibility. Light loss is minimized by reducing the distance between the light source and the screen.
Slim displayThin display with no luminance unevenness and a screen thickness of 20 mm or less.
Low-power products, using 50 % less energy compared to existing productsThe two light guide plates and two light LED internal lighting devices used in existing products were improved so that only one of each is needed.
The distance between the LED light sources was increased to 15 mm (previously 10 mm), while a smaller number of light sources were used and the heat dissipation area was increased, thereby solving the overheating problem.
Slim low-power technology
|Products using existing technology||Products using our technology|
· Two light-emitting diodes and two sets of LEDs for double-sided lighting
· Thick products (60 mm to 100 mm) mean increased weight and visibility of damage
· Renewable-energy power supply is insufficient due to high power consumption ※ Road name plate (1550×350) standard solar module 60 W×2 EA, 80 Ah battery required
· Measured power consumption: 13.3 W
· Irradiated with one light guide plate and one LED set for double-sided lighting
· Slim product (20 mm) is light and design is beautiful (more than 30% less weight)
· New and renewable energy sources work well due to low power consumption ※ Road name plate (1550×350) standard solar module 60 W×1 EA, 40 Ah battery required
· Measured power consumption: 6.11W
Uniform screen illumination and efficient built-in designEliminated light leakage with proper bezel design.
Improved screen by taking advantage of LED light angle
Minimized light loss with efficient LED arrangement
Waterproof and dustproof with double covers (inside and outside)